Thursday, November 20, 2008

Malfunction

Three weeks after the last update, and I still don't know.

At least I have submitted all thezzzzzztttt-----

-----ttthhand the new trailer for J.J.Abrams's take on Star Trek really has me wondering. I mean, CGI is always yay for me, but that single instance of "My name is James Tiberius Kirk!"is forcing me to shift to another mental gear for this one, the same I use for watching Michael Bay movies...

And to my surprise, Yahtzee actually seems to like Fallout 3! There probably is something in the water, but this game is now rather high on my to-do list for the next summer.

This is pretty old, but it had me laughing way backkkhh-----hhuh?

Wow.

Did I just make a blog entry?

The hell? I hate blogs! Well, at least the pointless, masturbatory ones, like that very list I see above these lines right now, the one that for some reason I can't seem to be able to delete!

That visa, once it arrives, will be my personal rapture from this stale limbo, where my life consists mostly of work and trolling the internet for crums of information to absord, digest and regurgitate.

It's playing the waiting gaaaiiimmmmzzzztt-----

-----ttkkhhhcurrent mood: need more chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment