Saturday, January 31, 2009

A migrating coconut

It's been a fun few days, meeting friends and downing way too much alcohol for it to be good for me.

My flight leaves in few hours, and since I've only slept some 5 hours and am notoriously incapable of sleeping on trains and planes, by the time I arrive to my destination, I should have discovered brand new levels of zombie-like existence.

Whatever.

Went eating and drinking out last night. Just now I took a look at some of the photos I snapped over the evening and these two made me smile.

Enjoying a nice drink after a heavy meal:

















Just don't ask this lady about size, mattering and stuff:

















Sorry Anu ;)

1 comment:

  1. A wise choice not to migrate too coconut-like. Floating through a few oceans doesn't suit you, me thinks. Hope your tennis-buttock enjoys the flight too!

    ReplyDelete