Sunday, October 26, 2008

All the wrong destinations

Business trips are a lot like relationships. You miss them, when you haven't had any for a while, but when you do, you suddenly remember again, why you stopped having them in the first place.

I found myself a flu, which means that whenever a plane lands (with me on it), my ears start bleeding. Between the trip to the capital I just returned home from half an hour ago and the trip to Rome I'm departing for two days from now, I have six cases of let's-suddenly-drop-down-from-12-kilometers-wheeeee marked on my schedule. Good times.

Oh, and my departure to New Zealand has been pushed back to late November-ish. I am mostly okay with it, as I now have more time to finish everything on the home front, but it also means that I'll have to move my long-planned holiday in Japan from the start of this journey to its end, sometime in early June next year. Fakku desu.

No comments:

Post a Comment