Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Prologue

Me: "Hello?"
She: "Blah blah blah it purchases a new internet connection mega discount package?"
Me: "No."
She: "Sure? It's every bit as shitty as your current connection, just more expensive. Promise."
Me: "I'm moving out from my apartment."
She: "So you use smoke signals in your new place?"
Me: "New place behind a big ocean."
She: "Holy shit."
Me: "Yes."
She: "Bye then, you glorious stud." *click*

From Finland to New Zealand.
It's like Doctor Snuggles' digging machine's controls jammed and it burrowed right through the planet.
With me on board.
lolNZ, the proud son of lolChina.
I'm very bad at settling down, it seems.
Departure delayed once already, current estimate: 15.11.2008.

Stay tuned to piggyback on my unreasonably critical record on things that I step on on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment